A James Bond Island tour from Phuket is a real adventure that every traveler vacationing in Thailand can afford. Seeing the famous landscape from the 1974 film The Man with the Golden Gun, sunbathing on the white sandy beaches, sailing in a traditional canoe through a closed lagoon, looking into a stalactite cave, and having lunch on board the ship are just some of those activities that await the participants of the cruise. So, get ready for the best experience and don't forget to charge up your phone: there are a lot of interesting and beautiful things to come!
P.S. All services and activities are already included in the tour price. However, transfer from remote areas of Phuket to the coastal area and pier entrance (฿50) are paid separately.
The cruise is carried out by a big boat with two decks. The lower deck is enclosed, with tables for guests. This is where the buffet lunch will be held. The upper deck is an open-air observation deck with some canopies to protect you from rain and the sun.
You can purchase a ticket for this tour quite easily. All you have to do is to click on the yellow button, fill in all the required fields and proceed to checkout. Once the payment is complete, the ticket will be sent to your specified email address.
1. The Ice Cream Cave is not well-lit, so we advise you to bring with you a flashlight or a smartphone in a waterproof case to fully enjoy the beauty of the place.
2. Transfer from some areas is already included in the price. For others, you must choose a paid transfer service when placing your order.
3. Health insurance for the duration of the entire tour and refreshments are also included in the ticket price.
4. Please bring with you a photo or a copy of your passport, a swimsuit, change of clothes, sunscreen, something to cover your head with and some cash.
5. Please note that travelers over the age of 70, children under the age of one, and pregnant women are not allowed to participate in the tour.
6. The tour program can be adjusted depending on weather conditions.
с тайным маршрутом
сегодня в 20:30.